Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tidal Echoes


That's the name of the literary Journal here at UAS. One of the students on campus came into our class the a few weeks ago encouraging us to submit our artwork or writing.
I've written two things in the past 3 years that I sincerely like and that I'm pretty confident in. I think I'm going to take the plunge and try to get them published in Tidal Echoes. I need to revise my creative non-fiction story, but that shouldn't take too long. The other piece I'm thinking about submitting is the poem I posted not too long ago called "Under the Weather". I know that I don't have a big following on my blog, but if you happen upon the poem let me know if you have any feed back. After all, I do not consider myself a poet by any means. Hell, maybe I'll actually take a few pictures in my photography class that I really like and I'll submit those too. I'm bound to get published if I submit to more than one genre, right?
Maybe not, but it's worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment