Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why, You Ask?

Why another blog?
Well, because I've decided I want to have one that's a bit more "recreational", if I may use that term. It's sort of an experiment for developing a hobby of a sort. I do have another blog, but it's more of a personal page dedicated as a journal and most of its content I choose to keep private. This one, on the other hand, will be for your viewing pleasure, and will be primarily made up of, but no limited to: My favorite poems and works of literature, links to book reviews, and if I'm feeling bold, some of my own writing. I will not promise that this is the theme that I will concretely adhere to all of the time, because I do have a lot of other interests that I wouldn't mind documenting; However, it will make up the bulk of this blog.

With that said, I will end with a disclaimer.
This blog is informative, but also strongly based on my personal likes/dislikes/opinions.
Agree or disagree, leave constructive criticism, but please do not ridicule my writings should I choose to share some as I am an English major developing my skills, and do not have a lot of confidence in my work.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment